We need an E-Commerce website for a new independent record label. The website must have full shopping cart features with admin capabilities.
The designer should be able to work with photoshop designs & ideas we deliver to be used on the website. The developer should also provide input on these ideas and make recommendations. I have experience in design and can help provide menus and theme for the website.
As a rough idea of what this project entails, please review the following:
1) HOME PAGE: CSS with updated news which can be edited through ADMIN
2) ARTISTS: CSS with bio & text on record label artists
3) RELEASES: CSS with information & soundclips. (user will also be able to add an item to shopping cart here as well)
4) SHOP: E-Commerce shop & shopping cart
5) LINKS: Links to other websites: distributors, websites, blogs etc..
6) RADIO: featured mixes by current Djs. Page must be able to support large Mp3 files
1.) Shopping Cart: Secure website - accepting credit cards and other forms of payment.
Buyer has the option of saving their billing information for quick checkout options the next time they make a purchase
2.) The catalog can be easily updated via admin with new products (up to 150), descriptions, soundclips & thumbnail photos.
All features can be edited through admin:
3. User will be able to purchase 3 formats of music products: LP, CD or MP3. MP3 files will be delivered to the user digitally. Also T-Shirts will be available in sizes S (small), M (medium), L (large) & X-L (X-Large)
4.) The solution should allow the user to sign up (become a member of our website) to recieve monthly news letters, promotions letters etc.
5.) When an order is placed, we will need that order to come to us electronically in an invoice format. All purchase information should be saved to a database as well and we should be able to access these invoices on-demand.
6) Online Payment Gateway: Paypal Pro API or other client requested Payment gateway to be integrated into the website to accept payment from products purchases. SSL Integration to protect sensitive data.
7) The designer should be able to work with photoshop designs & ideas we deliver to be used on the website. The developer should also provide input on these ideas and make recommendations.
8) Admin Panel
a. Reporting Functionality
c. Content Management
An sample of an ideal record label website:
[url removed, login to view]
also**I need a flash based MP3 player for my site that saves bandwidth by gradually buffering (downloading) the songs that it plays.
some users may only intend to listen to a few seconds of it. I'd like to try to slow down this process and reduce bandwidth.
114 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2488 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team