The project has 2 deliverables:
• A fully functional 2.0 website
• An easy to comprehend/use user manual.
The website is an e-commerce website that allows the users to purchase products. The format of the products is .PDF and .FLV (or other video) files.
Special Terms & Agreements
• The source code should have comments in every function and be written in a way that should be easy to follow so that it can be picked up by another future Developer for further expansion.
• The Developer should present a weekly Monday update at 9am informing Stagelearn about the milestones achieved and other pending issues.
• The Project should not last longer than 45 calendar days.
• The total cost for this project is US$3,900
Language: .Net (.NET)
Web Browsers: The site should work flawlessly in all popular web browsers (IE7 and above, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera) in their latest version.
Applications: The site should be built in such a way that it is easy to supplement it with an iPhone, iPad and Android apps later on. The Applications are not a part of this agreement.
Source code: The source code will belong to Stagelearn, whihc can use the source code for any purpose, including for commercial use.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $3694 for this job
Hi, I have the perfect solution for you. Please check your private message board for more information on how we will proceed and the platform we will be using. Thanks.
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] you===========
Hello, We have reviewed your job post and are dedicated to offer our professional service to maximize your business. Please check PMB for details. Best Regards Swati B24 e Solutions Pvt Ltd
Hello, I'm very interested in this project and I would like to work on it, I believe I can finish the project within less than 40days. Check PM for more details.
We are a company which develops websites and custom systems. Our focus is on systems .NET and PHP. We are interested in your project. Please check your PM.