The company has online services in the form of websites, APIs and Mobile Apps in several front-end and backend languages/technologies. We need the best performance from our servers. Following are the required tasks and goals to be accomplished for the server reconfigurations to be done by best-selected server expert/team:
1. Setup a secondary failover VPS for each VPS. Which means if a server fails or crashes the secondary failover server will pick up and go live automatically.
2. All the data should be synced between Master and Secondary failover VPS. The data Includes files, databases and services running on both VPS.
3. The syncing should be 2-way. Master to slave and slave to master.
4. All the virtual hosts and services running on the systems should be the same on both servers with real-time syncing.
5. The crashed server will sync with the second live server as soon as it comes online again.
6. The database (Mainly MySQL and MongoDB) should always have an up to date backup servers.
7. Must use Virtualmin / Webmin as the VPS admin interface.
8. The servers should be backed up daily to dropbox/Amazon. This backup should include files, databases, virtual hosts, emails etc.
9. The backup should be on create and update basis. This means that only new files or updated files should be backed up daily. If all the files are backed up daily we might end up using our bandwidth and internet limits in a few days. IMPORTANT not to eat up all bandwidth on the server. The data size can reach terabytes. So, to cater to this, we need to put up a smart backup system.
Best Server Configurations:
1. We have websites and services in mainly PHP, WordPress, Magento, OpenCart and NodeJS. Need to configure VPS with the best-optimized performance for each setup of the website.
2. The servers should be able to take heavy loads of traffic and processes with smooth and uninterrupted user experience.
3. Introduce cache system on the server to make services more faster and responsive.
4. Configure servers to get the best speed for the database heavy queries and heavy web services traffic.
Emails Setup & Configurations:
1. Setup SPF, DKIM, DMARC records for all the domains.
2. Emails should not go to spam and also should easily integrate with our current systems
3. Advise on reducing spam and blacklist issues on email. Advise on SSL configurations on emails.
4. Setup simple smtp, pop, imap on emails for company use.
5. Setup fast email queues and delivery.
6. Backup & restore setup for emails weekly to dropbox in case of a crash.
1. Set up a notification system for all VPS.
2. Setup notification system for low storage, DoS, DDoS attack, Brute force login attempts, backup completion or failure, server crash or unresponsiveness etc
3. Notifications to be sent to provided email addresses. Email address can be updated easily through an interface.
1. All VPS should be secured and protected from attacks and brute force attempts.
2. Password and authentication on either user role level or group level.
3. SSH, FTP, Databases, Apache permissions for files and folders. Proper virtual domain permissions.
4. Advise and setup best SSL configurations for web, mobile and 3rd party API consumptions.
5. The servers should be secured using anti-malware, anti-viruses, rootkit hunters, firewalls like iptables, firewalld, fail2ban, Cloudflare DoS preventions etc.
6. Setup maximum failed login attempts and temporary blocking system for IP Addresses.
1. Candidate should be expert in server developments and administration. Candidate has to finish the job and get QA verifications for each task before making it as done.
2. All the assistance and information should be classified and confidential to the copyrights of the company. The information shall be provided by Inhouse IT team and should not be talked, shared or shown to any other party.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I have read your job details carefully and I can do your work if you will provide me more details of the project. I will definitely give you a better solution to your problem. Thanks Ambient Infotech