Deadline on Friday 14th October 2017.....
Netassist is multinational company based in Colombo and the branch office in London. The main server environment and disaster recovery plant, web server located in Colombo. And two data centers in each location for high availability purpose. They use hybrid environment for mail server with Office 365. The main office network connectivity and the internet provided via Wi-Fi access points. The management decided to connect branch office via VPN to improve security of the main office to comply with security standards.
• A reliable network to interconnect branch offices and headquarters
• Remote access to network for employees
• Implementing a large data center
• A disaster recovery plan
• Maintenance plan
• IP PBX to communicate among branches
• Video conferencing capabilities among regional branches Assuming you are the network security consultant of Netassist , prepare a network security architectural design with your suggestions and recommendations to improve the security standard. In the designing process, you may consider the following aspects;
• Service level standards
• Financial objectives of the organization • Forensics friendly environment
• Intrusion handling capabilities
Please contact me for more deatails.