I need an expert who can build me a website similar (not identical) to practicallaw, and lexisnexis (google search and see how it looks) with a range of features and SSO.
You will need to be able to scrape information from public sources and add it to the website as well as build it so that it is accessible as a mobile app (or it can be converted into a mobile app in the near future).
Please state the words lets go to your bid AND the timelines and approximate price for all of this; then we can discuss.
The project has four parts;
1. Online Sales Website (about 20-30 pages, standard website)
2. One Online Library/Database
3. Two Online Library/Database (similar to library one above; with a few changes)
4. Scrapping of data, converting PDF to OCR automatically and uploading them.
1. The above libraries should be built in a responsive manner which can easily be turned into a mobile app.
2. The scrapping will be all from publicly available documents (such as cases, laws) from around 50-100 websites to start with. The data should be scrapped and uploaded onto our site in the correct categories)
3. We need paid membership behind a paywall for alot of materials but also free access to some materials. Also SSO is needed for organisations to be able to sign in.
Please submit competitive and detailed bids and we can chat if u have any questions.
I am looking to get this project started asap.