I am looking for someone to build traffic to my website through organic search methods using link building, seo.
Also, I am looking for someone to set up PPC campaigns with top search engines with great ROI, and low CPC.
I am a small Air Conditioning & Heating (HVAC) contractor with a desire to get on top of my local market with internet advertisement. I am NOT looking to advertise anywhere outside of my local market (Houston TX & the South Bay Area of Houston).
I created and designed the website ([url removed, login to view]) and can work closely with person/firm I choose to help in anyway possible and help reduce cost.
I will need references and a guarantee of work. I am looking for serious bids only. No auto copy and pasters. Please mention the phrase ”quick & smart” in your bid; otherwise your bid will be treated as a fake one.
I am looking for the best bang for my buck and a quick turn around in 1st page search engine placement
I want to thank everyone who bid on the original project. I have done most of the website optimization myself, so I am looking for link building and artical submittal.
Sorry if this seems like a copy of another project, but it suite just what I am looking for, so here it goes.
150 Inbound links (PR 2+)
We are looking to get extra 150 inbound links from English websites that relate to the topic of Air Conditioning & Heating, Ventilation, Indoor Air Quality.
*** PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE BIDDING *** DON’T WAST YOUR TIME BY JUST BIDDING (without paying attention to our requirements), AND PLEASE DON’T WASTE EITHER ONLY.
Serious replies only. We’ll consider all of them. Bids with short comments such as “we can do it for $” will be ignored. We’ll want to see evidence you have at least read this posting.
These links must come from diverse Google Page Rankings, broken down more or less in the following structure:
1) PageRank 5+ at least 20% of all links
2) Page Rank 3+ at least 40% of all links.
3) The rest of the links should come from Page Ranks of at least 2 (PR 2).
We prefer pre-approval of all websites (where links to our website will be generated). For this purpose, please submit an excel spreadsheet containing Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink) and site names. If you would NOT like to go through this pre-approval process, you might proceed at your own risk, but we’ll reserve the right to cancel any link that doesn’t meet below criteria. We try to be fair and balanced, so if you do pay attention to rules from the beginning, we should accept all links. Still, we deserve the right not to accept any rule not meeting below criteria.
1) NOT MORE THAN 10% OF LINKS SHOULD COME FROM ARTICLES SUBMISSIONS WEBSITES. If you plan to submit an article, you must send me the article for pre-approval (see top requirements for more details). We could supply an article for this purpose. We don’t mind variety of links, but in general we have already done this type of article submission links, so we are not really excited about repeating the same link model.
2) NOT MORE THAN 10% OF LINKS SHOULD COME FROM WEB DIRECTORIES OR SEARCH engines. If you plan to submit to an article, you must send me the name and URL of directory for pre-approval (see top requirements for more details). Also, directories must be related to general topics such as disability, retirement of US federal workers (non-military).
3) NOT MORE THAN 20% OF LINKS SHOULD COME FROM MESSAGES OR COMMENTS IN BLOGS AND/OR FORUMS. If you plan to do so, these messages should be posted in websites that deal with issues of Air Conditioning & Heating, Ventilation & Indoor Air Quality. You must send us a list of possible website for pre-approval (see top requirements for more details).
4) If you get links from a personal type of home pages (e.g. geocities) from a home page, you’ll get DOUBLE credit (one link counting as two links) as long as the home page has been there for 3+ years and has been indexed by Google. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE LINKS FROM GUESS BOOKS, WHICH ARE NOT PERMITED. The link should also be in a links section of the home page. And (most important) the home page should be related to a topic about Air Conditioning & Heating, Ventilation & Indoor Air Quality.
STANDARD SEO RULES (also very important):
1. No link farms and link-exchange programs. And strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based, guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
2. All links must be indexed by robots, not blacklisted from Google.
3. One link per IP/domain
4. The linking page has to have no more than 30 outbound links.
5. All links must be static, plain, standard a href type links (no cgi etc...) and direct using provided anchor text
6. Al links must be indexable by googlebot. no rel="nofollow", robots.txt blocking and the like
7. Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
8. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
9. No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
10. Non-reciprocal links only. One way links although 3 way exchanges are fine
11. Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties (over 3 months)
12. Links should not be from framed pages or cloaked links
14. Links not be through a redirect script
15. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
16. All links should be free and not paid links.
17. All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links , advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
18. All Links have to be on sites which are NOT penalized or banned by Google
19. All links have to be new, links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted
20. Page containing link must be listed in Google's Cache
21. NO USE OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
22. Links must be permanent and remain active.
23. Links must be from USA (a couple of mistakes will be forgotten as long as websites are still in English).
24 All links will point to one domain.
25 The anchor text (or title, description) will be different for site, and will have several options
26. I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. No links from adult content, gambling, pharmacy, indecent, or questionable websites.
28. No spamming for link exchange.
You will provide an excel spreadsheet containing Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink) , Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.