*** Only skilled SEO professionals BID Please ***
I am looking for SEO professional with excellent results & client achievements. I am looking for a SEO person who knows the job BEST and has credible ranking achievements in their profile to back their claims.
WE have an spanish site we want to bring from 300 current visitors a day average to 1000 visitors a day and be SUSTAINABLE.
This should be done through on page SEO and off page SEO.
Site will be disclosed via PMB.
You will make kword research based in our directions (main keywords): We expect you can work on 10 kwords to rank the site.
I am looking for someone who has a clear strategy to get our website to the 1000 visitors a day mark.
- Only whitehat SEO techniques. Absolutely NO BLACKHAT. Traffic should be targetted. No from payperclick,email, pop ups, or weird things etc .. Main part of traffic should come from search engines, trhough selected keywords. We have on place Google analytics and Awstats.
- Only professional SEO Experts with a good SEO track at GAF and succesfull in the past in NON english sites.
- Must have a clear blueprint to achieve the 1000 visitors a day.
- Ability to SET a timeframe for the RESULTS & be able to achieve the RESULTS in SET TIMEFRAME
- Ability to provide EXCEL reports for daily tasks
- Good communication & available through online messenger
- Payment only through GAF / Paypal
Start your bid with "ok: I understood", so that I know you read all the requirements.
NO UPFRONT PAYMENT:
- I'll put 25% on escrow and release it when
1. 25% when 8 out of 10 keywords reach 2nd page on [url removed, login to view]
2. 25% when 8 out of 10 keywords reach 1st page on [url removed, login to view]
3. 25% when 4 out of 10 keywords reach top 5 results on [url removed, login to view]
4. 25% (balance) when 8 out of 10 keywords reach top 5 results on [url removed, login to view]
That's all. You wont work on too competitive words. 10 key phrases that give us the [url removed, login to view] visitors a day mark. No single word keywords at this time, later for a second campaign that you will conduct if you meet the requirements.