I am looking for an experienced team of seo professionals for my health and diet related website. The goal is to achieve 5000 Uniques a day in a given time frame.
I am looking to share the revenue with the team if you achieve the desired results in 3 months.
Looking forward to only a team of experienced seo professionals.
Only white hat seo is required, no blackhat please.
****NO ADVANCE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE.**** If you’re looking for advance payment, please don’t bid. I’ve been burned in the past many times for advance payment. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
However as we move forward and see the results payment will be made in installments. When you reach 250 Uniques a day 25% will be given to you, on 500 uniques a day, you will get another 25% and if you are able to achieve a target of 1000 uniques a day in 2 months expect full 100% plus some bonus.
When you reach 5000 uniques a day expect share in the revenue generated from the website.
30 links each week until you reach 120, 30pr2, 30pr3s, 30pr4….
Links must be QUALITY incoming links, which are relevant to my niche and are from QUALITY sites!
Links must be on pages that have Google PR of at least 2 and higher.
In general the Google guidelines for building links must be followed and no way should be compromised. Must be using analytics.
No spamming or black hats will be allowed.
I expect periodical email correspondence every week to discuss the ongoing efforts and the strategies you are using; I find communication between the business partners extremely critical.
The To Do Rules:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal (two ways) and static to our website (in-content preferred)
2. The page where link is placed on must be PR2+ and related to site niche.
3. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink (anchor)
4. Link page should be only from English language sites.
5. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
6. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
7. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
8. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!
9. Links must be placed on web pages of related content **Important**