I am looking for someone to run an ongoing SEO campaign for my website. I want someone who can work with me longterm and deliver first page SERP results for longtail and then increasingly competitive keywords.
You must be a self-starter, hardworker and above all honest and trustworthy. In return I will pay well and ontime and provide you with longterm steady work. Please bid for your monthly charge. Also please put "seo rocks" in thefirst line of any correspondence so I know you have read this brief.
I am looking for the following services:
-Web Directory Submissions
-Posting at Forums
-Blog Commenting – NoFollow
-Blog Commenting – DoFollow
-Press Release Writing
-Press Release Submissions
-Manual Submission of Approved links to Google
-Creation of Squidoo Lens
-Creation of Hubpages
All of the above will have to be done in white-hat non-spammy ways and to the standards listed below. Each month the deliverable will be a spreadsheet detailing all of the pages and their links. All links will be tested, as will true PR values of pages. I will expect a fair months work for a fair months pay. We will both be rewarded when my organic traffic increases.
From my feedback you can see that I always pay and am good buyer to work with. I expect whoever I hire to have the same standards. For the right persn this is a great role.
1. New one-way back links on pages that are indexed & cached by Google.
2. All back links must be come from PR3+ or higher pages where the link appears.
3. Links must appear on pages that are no more than two clicks away from the homepage.
4. Links must be one-way inbound static links.
5. The links must be spiderable, they must NOT appear on sites which
are hidden by [url removed, login to view] files, use span tag links, or no-follow
attributes, no dynamic links, cloaking, or other feature that would
make the links not followable by Google or other spiders. PR must pass through to my site.
6. Links must not appear on link directories.
7. All links must be permanent, one-way in-bound links (no reciprocal).
8. Links may not come from article submission, no social bookmark spam links.
9. Links must be manually submitted - no use of automated software for link submission.
10. Links must only appear on sites that are written in English.
11. Preferably on content pages of one topic or theme.
12. Links on pages with less than 25 outgoing links.
13. Plain HTML links ONLY. That is: No classified ads, FFA, guest books, forum postings, blog spams, articles, scraper sites, mirror
14. The link cannot have the No Follow tag.
15. No links from gambling, porn, or other sites penalized or banned by Google.
16. 1 link per domain.
17. 1 link per C class Network IP address.
18. No black hat stuff.
19. All links should be free and not on paid sites.
20. Links must be on .com, .net, .org, .[url removed, login to view] and .gov only.