Experienced seo article and Web 2.0 submitter needed. You must know how to use SENuke and also preferably Unique Article Wizard. SENuke is a must though.
With these 2 tools the submission process takes about 45 minutes to an hour per article including submitting the articles to the web 2.0 properties that SENuke does not submit to that we want to target.
Please read over the following description and requirements carefully - do not bid if you cannot do everything listed below. On your reply to us please use the words "I UNDERSTAND" to verify you have read everything and understand.
For each article we want you to submit the original to ezine articles, submit the article to Unique Article Wizard, post using SENuke the article (using the built in spinner in SENuke) to the web 2.0 sites, at least one week later the same article to bookmark sites and a week later to the RSS engines.
Don't worry, we provide detailed step by step instructions on the exact steps that need to be taken.
This project is for 20 articles. So that is a total of 60 different days where work needs to be performed. Most days are only a half hour at most. The tools do all of the work, you just babysit.
We will provide:
* Access via remote to our pre-loaded computer systems with all of the tools loaded. There is no need to install the tools onto your machine.
* Articles for each niche with the keywords we are targeting with the article and the url as well.
* Use of our SENuke software
* Use of our Unique Article Wizard
* Use of our bookmark generation
* Use of our Content Wrangler account so you do not have to manually spin any articles.
* all account information needed
* A list of all of the web 2.0 properties where the articles are to be submitted.
* Access to our project management system so that progress can be tracked.
1. The person submitting must have english as a primary language because there is some article re-writing done throughout the submittal process. The articles must be of good quality after they have gone through the re-write engine.
2. The submitter MUST have knowledge and prior experience in SEO. This is the whole reason for this process.
3. The submitter must email us after each submission so we can watch and follow the submission process.
4. Submission of the articles for each niche needs to be 7 days apart. It does not matter what day they are submitted as long as they are submitted on the same day each week.
5. Service provider can communicate and answer email in a timely fashion.
6. Service provider must be able to provide services 5 out 7 days per week.
7. Service provider must be able keep good records, because each article submission is spread out over 3 weeks good record keeping is a must.
What is expected of service provider:
* Service provider will use the re-write engine in SENuke. This means the article needs to be pasted in and configured for re-write before submitting. Also, all SEO links need to be entered. Then submitted using SENuke, Pinged using SENuke and research any failures.
* Service provider will use Unique Article Wizard to submit to article directories the same article in re-written form. This process involves rewriting certain paragraphs of the original article. Then submit the article for distribution.
* Service provider will login and manually submit original article to ezine articles.
* Service provider will login to our bookmark generation account and paste the links into this bookmarking system.
This is a test project and if it works out there are many more articles that we will submit this way, so if the work is good it will grow and increase.
We are assuming you have access to a computer where you can access the internet.
We will pay weekly (or minimum of $30 per GAF) either through getafreelancer or paypal, your choice. I am willing to keep in escrow the upcoming weeks pay amount so you know it is for real.
I will only consider service providers that have a rating.
Please include in your response some form of resume and/or reference.
When you bid, bid on the total cost of submitting all 20 articles.
Thanks and sorry for the long winded-ness. Wanted to make sure I covered everything.