We are looking for someone who will do some link work for 2 of our sites, due to some experience in the past we would consider any tactic or method suggested (as long as it is “legal” white hat and non spam), and would also try and assist the best we can.
Our main objectives are –
• natural growth of links over a 4-5 weeks period
• links should have some relevance to our sites themes
• time line for this project should be relatively short (Maximum 10 weeks)
General requirements for this link project – (please read carefully)
1. No link farms OR link-exchange programs OR forums OR web directories OR Blogs or articles submission, strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links. No social book marking, this is a link submission project.
2. All links must be indexed by robots and not blacklisted form Google.
3. ONLY One link per IP/domain
4. The linking page has to have NO more than 30 outbound links. A maximum of 30 outgoing links.
5. All links must be static, plain, standard a href type links (no cgi etc...) and direct using provided anchor text
6. All links must be indexable by googlebot. no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking and the like, it is important that you understand this.
7. Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old, a minimum of 30 day active cache.
8. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
9. No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
10. Non-reciprocal links only. One way links although 3 way exchanges are fine
11. Links should not be from framed pages or cloaked links
13. Links not be through a redirect script
14. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
15. All links should be free and not paid links – only free – normal, links.
16. All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links , advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
17. All Links have to be on sites which are NOT penalized or banned by Google
18. No use of Automated software
19. Links must be permanent and remain active – 12 month minimum
20. Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses
21. Links should be from closely related websites
22. Links must be listed/indexed on a minimum PR3+ PAGE, 30 links should be from a PR 5 and higher.
23. All links on English sites only
24. Links must be in text, no graphics
Payment will be sent once we get a full report of all links (all URL’s holding our sites link – the actual pages that have the link on them) upon completion of the project, and once we check all the links (and we WILL check all the links).
Since time frame is an important thing here, and we do not want all of this done in 3 days, the criteria for the winning bid is as follows –
• accept and understand the requirements
• bid price
• number of links offered (you may offer to do more links, 150 is the minimum)
• time frame of work
PLEASE feel free to communicate to us any of your systems or methods as we like to diversify our linking strategy, we have no preference of any system, and would generally prefer original and intelligent linking experts.