I am looking for an SEO / Link Building team to promote multiple domain names. Most names are niche / local and are not competitive. If this work is carried out well there is the opportunity for lots more work!
I am willing to pay on a per site basis.
Please PM me for the web site addresses and keywords.
I would like a company to write up a custom package for us with all the methods and ways they are going to SEO our site. I am really looking for someone who can go that extra mile for us and come up with a complete tailored package for our sites. This is about link building, you won't need to structure the keywords on our site as we will do this.
Below I have listed how I want to optimise the site but I am always open to new ways to optimize the site and drive traffic. Everything will have to be performed morally and ethically. I will know the difference.
-Article submissions (list of directories to which you will submit)
-Do follow Blog commenting
- Submitting answers to yahoo
-One way links
-Reciprocal Link exchange
The maximum deposit I will make for this project is 25% of the cost. The remainder we will put into GAF escrow. After we have developed a relationship other options will be considered.
All suggestions will be considered.
Rules for links accumulated:
* The actual page the link is placed on must be PR4 or higher
* Page linking must have been cached in Google the last 2 weeks
* No blog or forum spamming
* Link page should be in English.
* Link page must not be excluded by [login to view URL] and the link must not contain the rel="nofollow" attribute.
* At most one link per domain/per C class IP.
* No more than 20 outbound links on the link page.
* Links should always be be one way.
* No links from Link farm pages and networks
* All links must be visible and readable. ( no hidden links)
* Link pages must be from relevant content/website.
* Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software.
* No links from fake Pr pages.
* Links cannot be spread across sub-domains (one link per domain).
* Permanent links - no subscriptions
A weekly report must be provided with the following:
* URL of the page where the link can be found
* Anchor text Used for each link
* Page Rank of each link
* URL of the page that the link is pointing on our site