We are looking for 100 one-way, non-reciprocal links from pages with Google PR3+ related to food/gifts. (Keywords and anchor text are available by PM.)
If this goes well, we may be interested in doing more business together.
Please note that the requirements are for links from PR3+ pages; not from any page on a website with a PR3+ homepage.
Usual white-hat requirements apply, which should be common-sense:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one-way, non-reciprocal and static to our website.
2. The page our link is placed on must be PR3+ and related to the food/gifts related keywords (available by PM.)
3. There must be no more than 30 outbound links on each webpage where the link is placed.
4. The page must have been cached by Google in the past 45 days.
5. Links should include the target site name as a text hyperlink. (URL's provided to successful bidder.)
7. The link pages should all be English-language pages.
8. All link pages should be search engine friendly, i.e.: no redirects, cloaking, frames, etc.
9. Pages must not be excluded by robots.txt.
10. All links should be dofollow.
11. No links from link farms, link exchange programs, forums, directories, article submission, free-for-all websites, blog comments, newsgroups, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porno, violent/hate-based, guest books, classified ads, dynamic links, spam sites, or other sites likely to be considered black-hat.
12. No scraper or mirror sites.
13. No sites banned by Google.
14. All links should be manually submitted.
15. No links from sites that already link to us (a list can be provided.)
16. Links should all be from different class C IP ranges.
17. Links should be deployed over a 3 week period.
18. Links must be on sites with no monthly fees
19. Links must be guaranteed for 12 months any links which are removed before the 12 months need to be replaced.
I would expect any links that do not fit the above criteria to be replaced with ones that do. Please note we have the final decision in this matter.
Over the 3 week period, I would ask for 1 update per week identifying the pages from which a link has been added.
The excel file should have 4 columns; 1st column for the web page address, 2nd column for the page rank, 3rd column for targeted keywords and the 4th column Anchor Text.
We are ready to pay the cost to escrow upfront in advance
but please be specific in sending the PM, as how you will achieve this, how much time you will take, what methods you will be using (this will be your real test - if you can be specific and clear, the project is yours).