The objective of the project is to drive targeted traffic to my retail
men's work clothing website via search engines, directories, classifieds, article websites, etc. Promote website through blogs
(blogspot, wordpress, etc.), forums, Yahoo answers, social bookmarks
(digg, stumbleupon, [url removed, login to view], startaid, etc.), social networks
(myspace, facebook etc.), etc. in order to generate more business.
- You must be able to drive targeted traffic to my site by submitting to search engines, directories, classifieds, article websites, etc.
- Promoting through blogs (blogspot, wordpress, etc.), forums, Yahoo
Answers, social bookmarks (digg, stumbleupon, [url removed, login to view], etc.), social networks (myspace, etc.), etc. I am especially interested in promoting the Flame Resistant clothing to workers in the industries that require those clothes such as Electrical, Petro-chemical, etc.
- You should post and submit articles/posts/links in the right categories to drive traffic.
- Above methods should bring in at least 300 unique visitors daily in the first weeks and much more after SEO brings improved positioning. The site currently averages 35 unique visitors daily and is 10 months old.
- Link building, directory submission, article submission, etc.
- I want to get top 3 rankings (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.) for several
keyword phrases. Many of the products I offer are already in the top 3.
- No paid traffic. Currently about 54% of the traffic stays on site
> 30 seconds. Any paid traffic will be detected and will nullify any
agreement. I periodically check the web server logs and counter
to see where the traffic is coming from and what search keyphrases
are being used.
- Traffic must be targeted/interested/real
- MOST of the visitors must come from the US or Canada !
- No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges
- Only white hat legitimate methods
- Only legitimate ways
Please answer these questions in your response:
- Tell me exactly what you'll do (methods) and how you're going to do it.
- Give me exact details on pricing: one-time fee (total amount) or (per month). BE VERY SPECIFIC ABOUT THIS!
- I need to be updated weekly on your work. Where you post, put links, etc.
- Give me samples of previous work/results (preferably in the retail sector).
- How long it will take to get the visitors, when SEO will set in, etc.
- Full details on the estimated time frame.
If we agree to a one-time fee arrangement 50% will be paid when the
average daily traffic reaches 300 unique visitors per day.
The other 50% will be paid upon reaching agreed to results for the SEO
(results measurement to be negotiated).
I would prefer a continuing relationship with monthly fees until either of us opts out but I will consider a one-time fee arrangement. A continuing relationship should have a significant positive effect on the growth of the business.