High quality links required – PR 4+ minimum – All must be travel related sites. POSSIBLE ONGOING PROJECT.
We require a link builder who has comprehensive experience and can build highly targeted one way links around specific keywords. If this project is completed successfully, the work will be ongoing.
We are not interested in BULK links. We are ONLY interested in links to travel sites with REAL content. If you are a link provider who is unable to manually recruit custom links from quality sites, then this is not the job for you. If you can get quality links with real content, then read on.
The product ([url removed, login to view]) is patent protected and deals with securing luggage during transit. The website has a great deal of content and the product sells on the basis of solving a problem – and the problem is huge – affecting all checked luggage internationally. So the links and the content posted within those links matters – and the problem is sensational enough to make it possible. Go to the Crime News section of the website and check out the details if you want to know more.
Any staff working on this project will be expected to read up on the information in the website so they can determine if a link is relevant prior to actioning it.
1. To start I require:
a. 30 PR 4+ links
b. 20 PR 5+ links
c. 10 PR 6+ links
2. Links must be from travel related sites with real travel content and they need to be permanent. No general blog sites, press release sites, article directories, link farms, social media postings, etc.
3. Links should come from ENGLISH LANGUAGE sites that are travel hubs, excluding a USA travel focus. IE: Australia, South Africa, Hong Kong, Thailand, United Kingdom, Canada, etc.
4. Links should be designed to drive QUALIFIED traffic relevant to TRAVEL from REAL people who intend on packing their bags soon. No auto traffic, bots, irrelevant traffic, etc. This is the objective. Better one real link than 50000 irrelevant links.
5. All links shall be approved by us PRIOR to submitting them to the sites for listing. Therefore we will need an excel spreadsheet, listing all of the links (along with the PR) of all of the websites you hope to approach, before you approach them. If you are not happy with this, please DO NOT BID. If this is request is not followed, we will not consider the link as part of this project. We also reserve the right to reject any proposed link.
6. We are able to provide real content to support any substantial linking opportunities, including facts, news reports and articles.
7. The work needs to be White Hat and the links need to be good quality and clean. This means:
a. Links must be from English language travel related websites only
b. They need to be recruited ETHICALLY. Ie: ABSOLUTELY NO SPAM email recruitment techniques.
c. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others). All links manually submitted.
d. Link should be one-way back link from Google which is Indexed and Cached by Google.
e. Links must be permanent - No paid / rented links.
f. No .info or any other cheap domains.
g. Links must all be inbound, static, permanent links. (No Junk Bots)
h. Links must all be visible to Spider Bots; Page Rank Value must be transferred to my site.
i. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
j. Article submissions only on travel sites. All content to be provided or approved by us first.
k. All of the LINKS must be manually submitted, no software or bots.
l. NO mirror sites, link farms, link exchange programs, spam sites, orphaned link pages, cloaking, 301 redirects, FFA or framed pages, guestbooks, blog directories, classifieds, irrelevant forums, directories, articles submission sites, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
m. Links must be visible to visitors/bots & should not have restrictions such as rel=”nofollow.”
n. One link per IP address and not more than 1 links from each C class IP
o. Linked sites must be active, NOT under construction or have dummy text
p. Linking page should have no more than 20 outbound links on it
q. PR as specified. PR for the actual page of the link matters & will be looked at (PR3+ min).
r. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites with contextual ads, popups, etc.
t. Contain the target key phrase as an anchor (full list will be provided)
u. No African, Indian, Chinese IP address
v. Links must be created & submitted OVER a time of 5 weeks. No bulk submissions please! Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
w. Link page will ALREADY be indexed and RECENTLY (within last 3mths) cached by Google.
x. Links from websites that already link to the website will not be accepted
y. Link can’t be within a frame or iframe.
8. Final report: You will be required to provide a report that details:
a. date the link was made,
b. exact URL link site,
c. exact URL link IP address,
d. exact URL link Google PR (page rank),
e. Anchor Text (should be from list of keywords)
Thanks for taking the time to read. Good luck with the bid.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $443 for this job
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)
Now Get Confirmed reciprocal / one - way links of any Page Rank (PR) at as low as JUST $1.25 USD OR as high as ONLY $3.75 USD or between that. Please read the private message.