Käynnissä

Onsite SEO For WP Blog! Part time Job 5hrs A Day Mon - Fri

Hello Service Providers,

I am looking for an Onsite SEOptimizer for my Wordpress Blog!

The Blog is all about Internet Marketing and related Topics, Business in General, Online Business an

Home Businesses.

Description:

- For all posts you have to clean up the post content (delete all links, photos, videos, etc)

- For all posts you have to customize Keywords and Descriptions

- For all posts you have to customize Titles SEO-friendly

- For all posts you have to customize URLs SEO-friendly

- For all tags you have to customize Tag Names (Titles) SEO-friendly

- For all tags you have to customize Tag Slugs (URLs) SEO-friendly

I am looking for a person who knows his or her way within Onsite SEO, Available SEO Tools and Wordpress. You have to show me PROOF that you know your way within Onsite SEO and Wordpress!

I will give the right person for 80% instructions on what needs to be done and how. The other 20% his

to come from his or hers independense.

My target price for this project is $150 per month for at least 1 Year!

The person does monthly maintenance for at least 1 year every month and that target price is something.

If you do not understand Onsite SEO PLEASE do not bid! If you are interested in the Project send me your motivation via PM!

Good luck Service Providers!

Taidot: tiedonsyöttö, verkkomainonta, projektinhallinta, hakukoneoptimointi, WordPress

Näytä lisää: onsite seo med, wp service, wordpress service price, wordpress part time job, wordpress monthly service, what is seo business, what is online marketing job, what is an seo service, web project management blog, web marketing videos, web marketing online job, web job online, web content providers, tools for your business blog, seo service wordpress, seo service online, seo price wordpress, seo post description, seo online job, seo online business, seo marketing service, proof management, price seo, price for seo, post videos on internet

About the Employer:
( 131 reviews ) Den Bosch, Netherlands

Projektin tunnus: #482247