We am looking for a professional, internet-savvy virtual assistant to work part-time on an hourly basis on a variety of projects, tasks and research.
The role requires between 7 to 10 hours of work per week (for a total of 28-40 hours per month), with the goal of increasing this.
Ongoing work includes:
• Market/Internet Research and Organization of research reports
• Blog & Forum Marketing
• Social Networking/Bookmarking (Myspace/Facebook experience a plus)
• Trend Research (Whats new, whats popular?)
• Daily News/World Reports; (Summary of all the top stories of the day world wide)
• Monitor and report on current and future trends, in accordance with The Head Alienst requests.
The right person...:
• Is very competent at doing research and writing for the internet
• Speaks and writes FLUENT American English – this is very important.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
• Must have Common sense and logic. We will not be training candidates on how to think in order to be successful.
• Must be a hard worker, excuses of any kind are grounds for replacement.
• Must have Excel, Word, email, proper grammar and the ability to make correct decisions based on our direction.
• Must answer email in a prompt fashion. Candidates who answer email once a week need not apply.
The rate of pay we are looking for is $[url removed, login to view] per hour. The right candidate will be given double the hours per week at an increased rate after 60 days of satisfactory work.
This position consists of no phone work, communication is between email and AIM. However, you must be able to understand and communicate with the Head Alienst so a solid grasp of the English language is paramount.
NOTE: Please bid in 30 day increments. (10 hours a week, 4 weeks per month = [url removed, login to view] monthly)
We run a very happy, positive organization with no aggravation. If you are an unhappy, drama-riddled individual please don't apply. All the best, thank you for your consideration of the position.