I need links to a movie review blog that are related to the topic of movies or at least close.
Require one way links - MUST be approved before submission
- Links must be PERMANENT, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to the blog
- The page our link is placed on must be PR2, PR3+, not just the site's main page
- There are no more than 20 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Page must be updated by Google within the last 30 days
- Links must contain our key phrases as a text hyperlink
- Link page should be only from English language sites unless the page rank is quite high.
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
- Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
- No sites banned by Google.
- Must be manually submitted.
- No link schemes, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
- Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
- Link pages must be related to movies/film
- Links must be submitted naturally to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once
- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
- No blacklisted or spam sites.
Please tell me how many links you are offering in your reply.
The budget for this project is $50.00
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 47 $ tähän työhön
Hello Sir, I am interest to complete your work with . I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...
Hi, We can work on your requirement. We have the expertise to handle all web related activities. Let us know your preference. See PMB for details Cheers Team OrangeLab [url removed, login to view]