LPT Media is currently seeking candidates to join our company in the capacity of an affiliate manager.
Job Description: Responsible for development and maintenance of our in house affiliate program. Candidates are also responsible for building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communication with their online affiliates/publishers and managing them on a day-to-day basis.
* Regular communication with affiliates via phone, email, and instant messenger.
* Prospecting for new affiliates through cold-calling and extensive research.
* Optimize publisher accounts by effectively recommending campaign techniques or ad types relevant to how they promote.
* Field inquiries and answer questions about the program to prospective affiliates.
* Be able to maintain professionalism in all kinds of difficult situations.
* Effectively manage your time and treat publisher base as if it's your own business.
* Must speak and write flawless English with little to no accent.
* Experience in online marketing.
* Solid computer skills and knowledge of JROX Affiliate Manager Software.
* Strong organizational skills and a team player.
* Outgoing and willing to take initiatives in finding new business.
* Strong sales and negotiation skills.
Some pertinant information:
The candidate selected will be responsible for researching high traffic websites, blogs, and forums that are ideal for our advertisements to be displayed. Such sites include:
* Websites that sell related (but non-competitive) products or services.
* Forums, Blogs, and Social Networks that are business related.
* Website hosting companies.
Once the prospects are targeted, you will call or email to contact the decision maker within the organization. Once contact is established with the decision maker, you will attempt to sign them up with our program. Upon successful signup, you will assist the new affiliate with setting up our ads on their site. You will also try to get them to display our text ads in their outgoing emails.
You will track the effectiveness of each affiliate campaign and work directly with them to increase productivity. Affiliates not producing will be dropped from the program.
You will assist in the production of creative’s such as ad copy, banner design, emails, and articles. Specialization of creative’s depending on the content or products in the site they are displayed on will also be necessary. This will be an organic process requiring contact with the affiliate directly.
Researching and recruiting will be an ongoing process and an essential part of your duties. We are not interested in joining affiliate networks such as CJ, Linkshare, or shareasale. We want to build our own strong affiliate base.
When bidding, please describe your experience in this field and your track record of success and growth. Please only bid if you have experience with or are familiar with the operation and use of JROX Affiliate Management Software.