We are in the process of promoting our website (site url will be provided to shortlisted bidders via PMB). We already have members of our team with SEO experience, but are looking for an experienced and ethical individual/team to help build links for our site. If we are satisfied with the work on this project, there are many more link building or other SEO projects available for this individual/team.
Project Description: We require 100 PR4+ (PR must apply to link page) or higher one-way static links to our site from related websites to be placed over a 3 week period. All links should be from websites from US, UK, Australia and Canada, with minimum 50% sites of US origin.
***PLEASE READ THE ADDITIONAL PROJECT REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING***
1. Links must be placed on related websites only.
2. Links must come from individual webpages of PR4 or higher.
3. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that we will also supply.
4. ONE WAY LINKS ONLY (No reciprocal links will be accepted)
5. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
6. Links must be deployed several per day over the 3 week period to avoid any penalties.
7. Links must be on pages with 30 outbound links at most.
8. Links must be permanent, static html links and CANNOT be from sites that require ongoing payments.
9. Links must be in text, no graphics and cannot be from framed pages or include rel=nofollow tag.
11. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
12. Link should be on ENGLISH language sites only.
13. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and Not under Construction).
14. Link page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
15. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
16. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
17. No links from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, pornographic or generally black hat sites, Gambling, Sports, Poker, Bingo or related websites.
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
20. No links using any automated techniques or techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads.
22. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
23. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
24. ***NO LINK DIRECTORIES***
***WE REQUIRE WEEKLY UPDATES AND A FINAL DELIVERABLE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT***
– Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data:
– Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL
– Alexa rank of the link URL
– Type of link
– Anchor Text
Again: Links are to come from related websites only (site url will be provided to shortlisted bidders via PMB). We will provide you with the anchor texts and corresponding URL's. There will also be a specified number of links for each URL/Anchor Text combination.
The winning bid will be paid when the work is completed and verified. Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done prior to releasing the funds (you must provide us with an Excel sheet as outlined above).
We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced. (Any links that drop off over the the next twelve months will need to be replaced with equivalent PR links).
*We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
50% of the Payment will be made after ALL links have been placed and verified. The remaining 50% of payment will be made ONLY after Google has cached the links.
We reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverable are not met in a timely manner.
-Your price to complete the entire project
-References to similar, successfully completed projects to indicate your work quality.
-A description of how you intend to obtain the links during the project time line.
-An indication that you have read and understand ALL the project requirements.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EXPERIENCED LINK BUILDERS WITH GOOD FEEDBACK.
We are looking forward to working with you. If you have any questions or comments, please PM us.