I'm looking for an ad poster to post service ads to Kijiji big cities worldwide for the long term. We will start with Kijiji at the beginning, and then move to Craigslist and any other classified site you may suggest.
I'm only looking for an EXPERIENCED poster who knows what s/he's doing. You need to know how to manage IP switching, proxies, avoid ghosting, etc...resuming, you NEED to know what to do in order to get the ad published.
We will start with a paid trial of 10 ads.
- You have to provide an excel report with ads links and time (all ads will be checked)
- I will provide ad content and Kijiji account (email address+password), and note that only my ads are allowed in my account.
- I will NOT provide IP addresses.
- Ads must be hand posted in the Service/other section of large US cities. The service section may vary
- Ads need to be posted between 9am - 5pm US central standard time
- I will only pay for ads that STICKS for at least a week, not ghosted of flagged ads. (DON'T BID if you don't know what this is)
- Will not consider rate over 0.38 per ad.
The ads I need do not have a tight deadline, but still I require people with good and fluid communication via email. A response time within 24 hours is a must unless notify in advance.
Please submit your bid on a per-ad basis and include a specific description of what services your bid includes. In your bid please confirm that you understand and are able to fulfill the requirements specified. Please also type "Happy" in your response to indicate that you have completely read this project’s requirements. I will NOT consider your offer if you don't do this.
If the ads are still live a week after posting, I will pay you immediately either via Paypal or GAF. If the trial work is done satisfactory, I will put a GAF escrow payment immediately, and release it to you when the number of ad posted is met to the amount.
The number of ad I need initially is not great, but it could lead to a long term working relationship.
Please place your bid per ad in your PM. If you have any question, please ask. Thanks for your time.