We are looking for a posting expert who will post our new free job site to blogs, forums, twitter, facebook, classified ads and other relevant free sites. NO directory, no bookmarking and no article writing needed. Please read our entire requirement before you bid:
• Promote and posts our new free job site to different forums/blogs/social network/classified ads /general sites (all sites have to be job related to jobs, job site, job board, career etc. and these kind of sites you will have to find by yourself). Find relevant blogs/threads/posts then take part in discussions meaningfully. You can google with keywords to find these sites and then take the top forums, blog commenting, social networking and websites first.
• Max. 70 posts per week. Please do not post too fast, we don't want that our site will be punished.
• Max. 5 posts per website.
• Unique user name (should looks like a real personal name) and password for each forum/blog/site.
• Anchor text and links will be provided for use in your signatures.
• Manual posting only!
• No more than max. 70 posts should be made each week.
• Each post must to be at least 30 and more words in length, and in good English, RELEVANT to the thread.
• The posts cannot start a thread; they must be replies to existing threads and must be related to threads without creating spam posts.
• The forums/blogs/sites MUST be related to our service and 2 given keywords.
• Links on a forum/blog/site that places a 'rel=nofollow' on all outgoing links would NOT be counted so please know what you are doing.
• Posting should be in a high traffic forums, blogs and other relevant sites with a high volume of daily visitors.
• Postings should not looks like an advertisement or spam, they should sound like a honest Personal Recommendation!!!
• Excel sheet with user name, passwords, forum/blog/site posts address should be provided when you finished the job.
We will pay [url removed, login to view] USD for each proper post. Max. 30 USD/month. Payment via GAF Escrow. If it works well, we will keep continue this project with you then.