OVERVIEW OF PROJECT:
I need forum and blog posters to promote my website through signatures. In total there should be 900 postings completed over 30 days.
The project will be to find forums/blogs related to the fish keeping hobby (freshwater and/or saltwater), register there, set up a signature and profile link and make a minimum of 3 postings for forums and 1 posting for blogs.
WHICH FORUMS/BLOGS TO POST:
1. They must allow signatures for new members (i.e. do NOT use forums in which a minumum number of postings or other restriction applies before the signature is shown).
2. Signature links must be visible for non-members (i.e. if you need to be logged in to see signatures do NOT post there).
3. Signature links must be dofollow (i.e. if there is a rel="nofollow" attribute in the signature link do NOT post there). I recommend to use Search Status or SEO addon for firefox to check out dofollow and nofollow links.
1. Find and register in the most searched English speaking forums and blogs which are related to the fish keeping hobby (for saltwater and/or freshwater) and meet the criteria above.
2. Set up the signature (which I will provide).
3. Set up my website in the user profile.
4. Make a minimum of 3 QUALITY postings in forums and at least 1 QUALITY posting in blogs. (Refer below for definition of "QUALITY").
5. You should complete a maximum of 30 postings per day over 30 days (900 in total).
6. Send me a daily report with URLs of your postings.
7. Project is complete when you have made a total of 900 posts.
DEFINITION OF "QUALITY" POSTING?
1. The postings should be on the topic or at least be relative to it.
2. Each posting must be useful for the forum/blog members.
3. Postings should be written in fluent english and not be copied from some other source. I absolutely don't accept automated postings by some automatic posting software like XRumer and the like.
4. If you break the forum rules and get banned, the postings in the forum/blog will not be counted and you will be expected to make the postings in another forum/blog.