Power Zone Equipment Inc. is a small company in southern Colorado that designs, manufactures and tests industrial equipment. A high level of programming is needed in order to maintain it's inventory database and website, and how the two work together.
Power Zone is currently looking for a programmer to act as an ongoing contractor for all of its high-end programming needs. There is no one "project" that is being considered, just a seemingly endless amount of upgrades and tools to be added. Applicants must score high on all of the following:
- In-depth knowledge and skill at programming in ASP.net language.
- Years of experience in database programming
- Experience with programming using tools like Kendo UI or similar
- Intermediate experience in website design, website marketing, SEO, etc.
- Experienced in analyzing and editing other programer's code
- Based in North America
The website being discussed can be found at www.inventory.powerzone.com. NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT WEBSITE THEN www.powerzone.com. Power Zone Equipment is looking to enhance and expand searchability and usability on the inventory website. The inventory site is referencing a Kendo UI based database in real time. The database is a custom-made program that is tailored 100% to our company, built from scratch for exactly what we do.