This is a request for a guide/programmer of Volusion to GUIDE my company in designing a custom template for use on Volusion…. In addition this person would need to guide our resources as to how to install and update Volusion items. This project will be the first of approximately 20 down the road should and would like to settle on one resource if we are satisfied with your work ethic and quality of work.
We are seeking a Volusion programmer/designer to code a simple custom design template that we’ve developed into our Volusion store and to guide us on how to install and manage Volusion. Once you guide us, our design team will provide all design layouts to you (using files built in Illustrator and Photoshop), so no creative work is required.
Payment schedule negotiable.
Qualifications for this project:
• You have worked with the Volusion store in the past and have at least three examples of your finished work in your portfolio. (Preference will be given to those with more examples.)
• Must know how to properly code a design into a site and direct us as to the types of files you need
• You are willing to communicate by phone and email and AIM or Google during normal U.S. business hours
• You do not use sloppy code; you test that your code works in all currently popular browsers
• You meet deadlines
• You read, write and speak fluent English
• You follow instructions and read / comprehend project outlines if provided
A template needs to be built for the site, involving the home page, browsing pages, product detail page and content (“article”) pages. These will all utilize the same template with minor adjustments to account for the type of content displayed. The design layout and elements will be provided by us and the coding into Volusion will be done by you with us involved in the learning process. This process will require collaboration by phone, so voice contact is a requirement of this job. The design layout and elements are simple and should be easy to code if you know Volusion.
• Light CSS (font/size)
• We need you to code one page into the checkout process…using content/feature already built into the store
• Once the site design is set up, we’ll want to do a final ‘walk through’ and fix any design kinks that might appear
Details of the project, including coordination between our designer and you, will occur upon winning the bid.
Please include the following into your bid (bidders who ignore this will be disqualified):
• Estimated time frame for completion
• Portfolio of VOLUSION SITES ONLY…please do NOT submit any samples or links that are not for Volusion projects you’ve completed