<<<< I just need script for this project.>>>>
**** (connection_string) is the variable where the db is located (db type is *.mdf)
'Common Variable declaration for database connection elements Adaptor ,Command and Connection.
Public sql_data_adapter As [url removed, login to view]
Public sql_command As [url removed, login to view]
Public sql_connection As [url removed, login to view]
**** (Query) is the public variable for all sql queries. Example: Query =""
**** LoadTables(name of combo box"TableNames_Cmbo") is used to populate combo boxes with table data
1. Delete_Table_btn: a button that deletes the whole table selected in the combo box.
TablesNames_Cmbo: a combo box that selects available tables(I already have script for this)
2. DataGridView_Table: a DataGridView object that allows you to view the table data that is selected in the TableNames_Cmbo.
3. FileNames_Cmbo: a combo box that would select available files (I need script for this) That are already created in the standard Bin file location.
4. TextBox or RichTextBox to automatically view the combo box selected txt file.
5. Four Buttons: View, Edit, Delete, Clear that will allow a person to view,edit or clear the properites of a text file selected by means of the text box. Additionally the delete button to remove the selected text file perminantly.
6. Populate_Table_btn: a button that takes the combo box-selected text file and posts the data from the text file into the combo box-selected table. Use Table1 as table name. col1 varchar(10),col2 varchar(4), col3 varchar(2)
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am an IT professional with 10 yrs experince with SQL server 7.0/2000/2005/2008. I have excellent skill in VB.Net. I can complete this project. I have experince developing Oracle Editor (Similar to your requirement ).
I have got 11 yrs of exp working on microsoft technolgies and have also worked on some what simillar work. I will give you the best of quality in my work.