Is it possible for you to re-build SM2CSV program?
I'm asking this because there's no way for me to reach its original developer (no contact info only his YouTube channel)
Last time I've message him on FB is last year and he hasn't responded since.
Basically what the program does is to 'dechiper' StepMania beatmaps made from DDreamStudio beta 5/6 (.sm single BPM) into .csv files since that kind of file is readable on Audition Online (using TAC2 modding engine to be precise) within these actions:
- I'll have to create a new beatmap file which I should configure as Double (level won't matter much) on Level manager
- The song offset MUST BE 0 on value
- The original program only supports notes which uses 48th note snap (interchangeable using arrow left/right key)
- I'm placing the notes within the beat lines using the rule of 8
- Rule of 8 is basically the 1-8 number keyboards used to place notes on DDreamStudio and each key carries different roles
- key 1-4 is basically dechipered as zxcv and m,./ as pressable keys ingame
- key 5 represents non-Shift notes (hammer/big note)
- key 6 represents swing area (IT HAS TO BE HOLD NOTE NOT A MULTIPLE SINGULAR NOTES)
- key 7 represents bending (score boost, it carry the same restriction as the key 6 with the exception of able to place bending on single notes)
- key 8 represents red notes (pressed by these corresponding keys m,./)
- there is a 'feature' on DDreamStudio which enables me to change note type which for hold notes I'm able to directly click the notes and then press ~ key and the note type will be changed but for single notes I have to replace the notes with mine notes, Shift+(1-4) then the ~ key
- There's a bug on the original
- I would appreciate you'll give an option to credit me as the owner of program and the note creator within seperate rows
- Also I will GREATLY appreciate if you provide me the STANDALONE .exe as the final product (original VB/.NET/whatever) since it's easier for me to manage than the original from TAH Club which is PHP
I'll have to give an emphasis here, ITS OUTPUT HAS TO BE .csv UNLESS THE GAME WON'T BE ABLE TO LOAD THE SCRIPT!
Feel free to feel me in whether it's a question or you're gonna take my offer seriously. Thanks in advance
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]