Hi I would like a word macro developed to automate the development of candidate reports for a recruitment firm.
This is the process,
with a candidates resume open I would like to activate the macro and it should,
1. Strip any headers and footers and replace with (or add) a new header with my co logo on page one, and a standard footer on every page.
2. Add a data input screen with the several input fields (perhaps with an initial selector that may change the fields between candidates that are seeking contract or permanent employment), including candidate name, job title, client company name(from drop down box of previously used names in alpha order if not to difficult to execute), several text paragraphs with headings like, Candidate Summary, Motivation, Availability, Salary Expectation etc.
Also able to select an action that adds terms of business at the end of the report (or not for established customers)
3. Adds the information from the data input screen into a formatted cover page or pages at the front of the existing resume.
4. Saves the report with a standard file name format (candidate name, client, date in a specified folder (which can be changed in the input screen.
5. There should be a very easy way for the macro to be edited to change base details like my company name, logo and footer details, paragraph headings, format etc etc.
6. Ideally the macro should work in both mac and windows versions of word however I realise this may not be possible - your advice sort on this.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have completed similar task be for, I can do it. Word for Mac can do this need 2011 version, what version you need? Looking forward to hearing you, Cuong NH