I need a system that makes biometric identification using "griaule"([url removed, login to view]). It is as follows:
1) in the first module, using a finger reader, the system will look throughout the database if that fingerprint already exists and, if so, will not allow the creation of a new record. In case that fingerprint is not in the database, the system offers two possibilities:
1a) to create a new record, saving the fingerprint;
1b) to save the fingerprint only in a record that already exists but still does not have fingerprint;
2) the second module, using a finger reader, the system will look, without having to save, a certain fingerprint throughout the database. If so, should show the appropriate record(all fields except id).
3) the third module, the system will control the records[add, delete, modify, list and reports(total records, records missing fingerprint)].
Every record must have the following fields:
4) the fourth module, the system will control the users(privileges and passwords).
5) all lines of code, whenever possible, should have comment in English(very well formatted and commented source code).
6) the project, done entirely in Visual FoxPro 8.0, must be delivered complete, without missing any thing.
7) must be generated an executable program(win32).
You can download the Engine API and sample applications at the website: [url removed, login to view]
I can't provide the finger reader but all the code to communicate with this hardware is already done in the samples that you can download;
Reports and sample screenshots;
Realistic timing and price;
I await your contact. John.