CBT to be developed based on screen-recording of all steps needed to complete a given EAGLE task (NO voice narration needed, but each step to be accompanied by a text box that briefly describes each step).
I am proposing the following outline to be followed:
1. A brief intro to EAGLE (eg. what it is and how does it compare to others in its class)
2. A detailed visual tour of the interface and how it works
3. A special section devoted to demonstrating all the different ways for locating a desired component in the library. A detailed tour of the included library would be desirable.
4. Using several illustrative circuit examples you must demonstrate how to put together a circuit schematic(beginning from simple to a little more complex circuit)
5. Once the circuit is done, you must show how it can be rendered a professional look (eg. by putting a framed around it, etc etc)
6. Once all the possible (most used) commands have been demonstrated you will have to demonstrate all the steps leading towards the final product, ie. the Printed Circuit Board (please discuss all the key concepts related to Printed Circuit Boards).
7. Once the PCB is done you must demonstrate all the commands that help us export our work to popular formats so that files could be submitted to vendors that manufacure the PCB. Not as a part of the screen demo, but - as a separate doc file - include some addresses of overseas vendors that manufacture PCB on contract basis.
8. Finally need a demonstration that shows all the steps to modify an existing component in the library to create custom parts. Once this custom component is created you must demonstrate how it could be added to your own library and how it could be used from this library.
We tried to give you an outline for the course just to give you an idea what we want. You may modify the format to make the course better and more effective. Also, please understand that our client for whom you will be doing this project may ask for a minor modifications as the course evolves. Any major change will be paid extra.
Please do not make a super-long screen recording - try to split a complex task into smaller presntations. Keeping file sizes of each screen-recorded presentation to some reasonable limit is highly desirable. We do not mind if you have a large number of screen-recorded presentations, as long as they adequately demonstrate a given task. Also, please give enough time for a person watching the visual presentation to read all the information that appears in text boxes (mentioned earlier).
Please avoid theoretical stuff as much as possible, because there are books available for that purpose. What we want this course to achieve is to teach the "practical" stuff. All text that you incorporate to describe each step must be written with correct spelling/grammar.
Please feel free to ask for any clarification on any issue. We will be looking for bidders who can complete this course with best quality at the lowest price (ie. we are looking for an affordable price).
Last but not least: all work should be original (no copyright violations please)!!!!
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
i am regular user of pads,protel and eagle pcb design system , so there should be no problem,only thing eagle like others has lots of feature so if we strictly stay to your requirements it will feasible