The project is for our customer.
There are some similar very specific programs around where you can see what I intent to have. Have a look at [url removed, login to view] and select version 2.7 ( very old version compared to the 3.2 on the same page).
BUT please keep in mind this Farmscan application does FAR MORE than I need as it also imports binary data and converts it to ASCII , also it has active mapping and similar things what I don't want at all.
Good to see on this software is the data "visualizing ". The data points are displayed on the screen and it is possible to select certain blocks for separation and/ or merging etc.....
1. The software should understand and process following Export File Formats from Yield monitors:
· AL2000 (advanced) – (Lon/Lat/Flow/GPStime/LoggingInterval/Distance/Swath/ ....)
· ATV-GrapeScan (my own logging program) – (Lon/Lat/gpsDate/gpsTime/FlowRate/LoggingTime/Distance/RowWidth/Yield/.....)
· ATV-Logger (my own format) – to be announced, but will contain TimeStamp, raw RMC gps-sentence (Lon/ Lat/ Speed, FlowRate (kg/min), Total (integrated) Load in kg and ZeroLoadValue.
· WISHLIST Option: Selectable import columns for CSV import file!
2. This data needs to be converted into the same format:
[Longitude/Latitude/ Yield in t/ha/ Altitude]
3. The converted data needs to be filed in a logical structure according to the following form in a “content tree”:
[url removed, login to view] spatial data needs to be visualized in a “map screen”
·With legend for the yield
·Showing simple statistics (area, tonnage, yield, coordinates, etc ..)
·Zoom in/ out functions
[url removed, login to view] the “map screen” it should be possible to:
a·Merge different data files/ fields/ blocks
b·Select parts of the map displayed (rectangle/ polygon) to separate into sub fields/ blocks
c·Delete certain parts of the map
·Measure field or parts (length/ area)
·Show content of selected (pointed by mouse) data point and possibility to change it (only value)
·Data Cleaning/ trimming like filtering high/ low values/ zero-values/ etc
(Calculation according to existing excel VB program – but better, with defaults, user specific parameters saved for routine procedures)
· For ATV logger format a specific correction function should be included (simple substraction of value in one column)
· Shifting of cells (in relation to logging interval) to compensate for delay in data logging between GPS data and yield data
· Simple averaging function (track average)
Indicate any changes on screen/ or pop-up window to know if something was done!
6. After all data processing possibility to create “Standard export file structure in CSV (as preparation to import data for krigging in Vesper ® , free program)
· Longitude/ latitude/Yield/normalized Std. Dev/ normalized average / etc.
(See Excel VB program mentioned earlier). It should be possible to have a default export format, but also some user selectable values
· Instead of longitude/ latitude the coordinates should be in UTM format Eastings/ Northings (meter). Free program do the conversion (accepts Txt, CSV format) is available!
Attached: .dat file for trying datamanager
Instructions for importing:
In Datamanager: Create a test farm, right mouse click and select "Import 3000 Data", select the [url removed, login to view] file attached and you will get two blocks which will finally show up in the mapping window ....
Please bid with full price and tell in body of your bid:
1) total hours
2) price without items 5 a,b,c
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We understood ur requirment and have enough confident that we can execute the project as desired. My last work: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Thanks
Hi, We take this oppurtunity to introduce ourself as an ISO 9001:2000 companyand also we are the first Indian IT company to have ISO 14001:2004 certification. Thanks and regards, Bhavik.