I'd like a bot created that runs flawlessly on Windows and automatically processes a very simple betting system in real-time.
The system compares the odds of two betting websites and then requires a very simple math calculation. After this, the betting selections that pass the comparison test should be shown to the user on the screen and the result of each bet should then be automatically updated when each horse race has ended.
The two websites I'm referring to are [url removed, login to view] and www.Betfair.com.
The whole thing should work something like this...
1. User opens the betting bot.
2. The bot obtains the odds to back each horse running in each of the day's races from [url removed, login to view] and betfair.com.
3. The bot performs the simple comparison test on each horse, having obtained the odds.
4. Horses whose data passes the comparison test are displayed on the screen.
5. The bot very regularly refreshes the data from both sites to show new system selections in real-time as and when they are found. This needs to be as frequent as possible.
6. Results from each day's horses are then adding to a self-updating to a system history of all past bets.
As you can see, nothing too complicated at all.
This is a simple project for someone who knows what they're doing and, after this, I also have a very similar project. If you are chosen for this project and do a good job, you will have the opportunity of more work from me in the near future.
Feel free to ask away if you have any questions.
Thanks and happy bidding,