Hi, this is a big and Long project, and we need fast loadable nice ASP.NET (C# - Visual Studio 2008/2005) Page designs. You do not need to code anything in C#, only you have to design many ASP.NET pages per week.
Successful freelancer will have more than 6 months of work, and if one person can not handle this much work, we can take more than one developer.
I have following conditions.
1. THE MOST IMPORTANT CONDITION - Design must be same (or almost same) as the samples provided by us.
2. Pages must load fast, we do not need heavy pages. (You are free to use third party FREE controls, but they must be light waited)
3. After you bid, i will provide you a sample image, if you can design it reasonably well, then project will be yours.
4. Start your bid with a word "hi neo", otherwise we will not read your bid.
5. I will select winner after 18-24 hours, (so you can see, that i am in real hurry).
6. 40% amount will be paid in advance (in any case, we will not pay more than 40% in advance), and the rest 60% will be in escrow.
7. You have to communicate fast,i do not have much time,this project is in FIRE.
8. Bid amount should be for a week's task, 10 pages at most.
Thanks for your time to read the project details till end. Happy Bidding Now.
This is a Global message to all the bidders, that only 5% Freelancers and working hard, and very close to 90%, but unfortunately we yet not received a 100% same ASP.NET page. We are still waiting.
Many of you have doubts, that we are providing different images to different freelancer to complete our project in free, BUT THIS IS COMPLETELY WRONG.
So, we have decided to upload the sample image here, so that you all can see it at the same time.
We are repeating our needs.
1. You have to design an ASP.NET (C#) Page in a Visual Studio 2005/2008 website project, same as (100%) as attached image.
2. Image looks like a desktop application, but THIS IS THE REAL CHALLENGE to create this in ASP.NET.
3. THERE ARE 2 MAIN TABS, and 4 TABS within first main tab, PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THEM, they are very very important for us.
4. Do not waste much time with the TreeView, it will not be a complicated task for you.
5. Control location and positioning must be accurate.
6. Do not forget to use date controls in there proper place.
7. Design all the tabs, and you can keep 2nd Main tab (DESIGN DATA) Empty.
8. Similarly, design all 4 sub tabs, fully design the TAB "Incident Details", and you can leave other tabs empty.
9. We will require your complete ASP.NET project for coding standard review (If you provide link of a demo,IT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH)
10. Page should look 100% similar.
11. Page should load fast. Some example provided by you were dead slow. Please take this as a serious issue.
11. ALL ABOVE CONDITIONS MUST BE FULFILLED
(I will prefer only serious and experienced ASP.NET designer to do this project, as we lost 3 costly days. Others can retract their bids. )
Thanks and Regards
We are tired accessing your samples (We received more than 178 Zip/Rar in total, and our technical team did a great job. But so far, we could only managed to have 3 freelancers, who has designed pages up to 80% to 93% similar.
Its 3rd September Now, and We will give a break for next 3 days. We will finally access your codes on 7th Sept, Monday Morning (IST) and select final coder on 8th Sept. Tuesday.
(No communication will be made in next 3 days)
Our management has decided to postponed this project due to lack of quality in given samples. May we re-open this project with a new name in the future. Thanks for all your time and effort, but those were not up to 100% as sample image given. Also we lost the time line, and we missed the actual project, because our real clients were not happy with the samples. Hence, overall we are in a loss of $20000.
57 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1853 $ tähän työhön
hi neo, I am an experience developer, I am able to handle your project with [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details. Thanks Maksud
Hi Neo, I am a an IT professional with 10 yrs experience. I have very good experience with ASP.Net,C#, VS 2005,VS 2008, SQL Server 2000/2005, AJAX, XML, Master Pages, CSS. I will provide quick & professional service.