My project is almost complete. Our software works with an IP PBX. We need to add a module for call duration control. The needed module should be delivered in VS2005 .NET C# or VB.
The requested features are as follows:
- Monitor all TAPI lines for outgoing call duration.
- Specify a parameter for the maximum call duration allowed per extension.
- Extension maximum duration will be passed from our other software modules upon successful connected calls. An event is needed for that purpose.
- Disconnect the call when the threshold is reached.
- An event to register to upon threshold breach with complete event arguments for the involved disconnected call properties.
- Robust error management
The programmer must have previous experience in TAPI for .NET and some IP PBX knowledge.
The time frame is short and quality work is needed.
Please use the board for any inquiries.