This project is to enable some CTI with our Asterisk PBX.
This application is to run on a client PC, should be written in [url removed, login to view], should have a front end written in WPF, and requires the following features:
- Popup of the caller's number, search through our contacts DB and display the associated name(s), and some action options
- Ability for the user to dial a number with the application and take the call on their physical phone
- Ability to record the current call / all calls on the PC.
- General functions such as answer, hang up, transfer current call
- Call timer
- Call logging (duration, caller, etc)
- The ability to take the call on the PC with a headset if necessary (ie. a normal SIP soft phone)
The control should be designed with a data access class, a services class, and a WPF GUI. The functionality of this control may be called from other modules and therefore the GUI must be decoupled from the services class. If you don't know what this means then please do not place a bid.
There are multiple ways to do this, so in your bid, please describe your experience with .NET, Asterisk / SIP, and a brief high level overview of your proposed architecture and why you think that this is the best way to provide the required functionality. You may use third party controls if they are run by us first, otherwise all code should be your own.