This project is for a SIP client that will run on a Windows PC.
This application should be written in [url removed, login to view], should have a front end written in WPF, and requires the following features:
- Popup of the caller's number, search through our contacts DB (MSSQL) and display the associated name(s), and some action options
- Ability to record calls on the PC.
- General functions such as answer, hang up, transfer current call
- Call timer
- Call logging (duration, caller, etc) to MSSQL DB
- Ability for the user to dial a number with the application and take the call on their physical phone instead of using the sip client on the PC
The appliction should be designed with a data access class, a services class, and a WPF GUI. The functionality of this control may be called from other modules and therefore the GUI must be decoupled from the services class. If you don't know what this means then please do not place a bid. Please PM me if you bid and put asterisk somewhere in your PM so I know you are not a bot.
We will be using a .NET SIP component for this application, so there is no requirement for the winning bidder to code everything from scratch. This should be a fairly easy project since you will be using someone else's SIP API.