The functions for controlling entries and inputs to the system are needed with the SQL schema (including SQL Views and Stored-Procedures where applicable)
• Track multiple categories,
• Generate reports and graphs that display usage and cost statistics for time period of choice: monthly, quarterly, year-to-date, or annual
• Access data at any level of organization: account, site, site group (e.g., 'Division' or 'Region'), or company
• Identify, Audit, potential billing irregularities and usage anomalies
• Compare usage for historic time periods and graph
• Export and download reports to Excel spreadsheet
System design requirements :
Create user accounts, passwords, permissions, sessions etc
All input fields should be validated (if possible - at browser) to have legal values
Code should be well documented
Code will be written to run on a server with SQL database
Upload the project to our server and test
Assist in testing and running the project on our local server
User Admin module
Add/Edit/Remove user accounts
Each user account has the following properties: creation date, account holder, contact person, phone 1, phone 2, Username, password (hidden)
Notes or text fields.
Customer – end user
Bank Account – end users account for SECURE transactions
List of suppliers and their details (name, phone number, address, email,
*Select a supplier to edit its details –
*Note that once user adds/edits removes an entry to/from the table the table is updated with the new entry details using Ajax (or similar) no full page reloading!
Table of suppliers is ordered by supplier name ,pressing any of the table headers the table will be sorted by that column. Pressing the header again will change the sorting order (ASC <-> DESC). filter the table by each field (enter a partial name and get all supplier with this part in their names etc).
the table to have paging options
Print the suppliers table (choose to print current page only or all pages). At the top of the printed page the filter fields will be printed with the table title.
A possibility to export all pages (according to filter fields) to Excel format
Note that the combination of floating blocking DIV and Sort able Table with Paging can cause situations such as edit a row and the new row values mean the row location has changed (due to sorting)
List (table) of bank accounts and their details (name, branch number, account number, credit) – list is a Searchable, Sort able Table with Paging.
Add/remove/edit bank accounts
Printing and export to Excel options.
Administration Server Side
Admin module for opening user accounts.
Get Customer List (page, sort column, sort order, name, phone,) that returns a SQL result set with list of customers (returns specified page sorted in specified way and filtered by specified fields)
List (table) of customers and their details (similar to suppliers) – list is a Searchable, Sort able Table with Paging.
Customers class with functions:
Add(name, phone, address…) to add a customer
Info array that holds all current customer properties
Option to block user (block access, but keep data in database),
Block date, block reason
Add, remove, edit customers (using floating blocking DIV)
Printing and export to Excel options.
Managing (add/edit/remove) various types of payments (income/expense):
Customer Invoices –invoices to customers.
Customer Payments – this is the part we actually get the money
Utility Invoices -
Monthly Regular Incomes –
Monthly Regular Expenses –
All pages show lists (tables) of the relevant data ( invoice date, payment amount, customer name, payment method etc). List is a Searchable, Sort able Table with Paging. There should be possibility to add/remove/edit records and customer/supplier/bank account using floating blocking DIV and printing and export to Excel options.
Reports. (Also available to client)
Reports have filter fields (4-5 fields per report, such as customer name or invoice/payment date etc). Depending on the type of report, the result may be displayed in a sort able table with paging or as several tables grouped by a report property (such as customer name). Reports can be printed or exported to Excel.
1) Detailed payments report – shows all payment (income/expenses of any type). In this page it is possible to change the payment date for any record (the change will take affect only after pressing the update button on the page) Get Detailed Payment Report ( page, sort column, sort order, start date, end date…) returns a SQL result set with list of all payment (income/expenses of any type).
2) Grouped payments report – shows all payments (expenses of any type)
3) Historical Annual Comparison by t imeperiod report
1) Grouped payments report
2) Historical Annual Comparison by month report
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 933 $ tähän työhön
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.