I am looking for an all-around dedicated and reliable personal Virtual Assistant at a good price. I want this to be a one on one thing, NOT AN AGENCY. The main objective of this job is to have you be an extension of me. I find that I do not have much time to keep an accurate account of all the things on my to do list, and I have been missing random deadlines for items lately due to overload. I would also like to free up time for my family.
What I do:
- Rental property owner/manager
- Full time Real Estate Agent/Investor
- Full time University Student
The hourly wage is negotiable, and I would like to be billed only for the hours that I have you doing work (That’s the point of a VA right?). I will also pay a minimum retainer each month to make sure I keep my promise to you. But, if a task only takes a half hour, I expect to be billed for a half hour.
What you have to be capable of doing:
- You have to be able to be available during Pacific Standard Time from 9am to 5pm, 5 days a week. I try my best to not work Wednesday and Thursday so those will be the off days.
- LEARNING. PAYING ATTENTION. ASKING QUESTIONS. I need someone to be me when I can’t be me. I have no problem having an extensive list of questions asked when a project is given so long as it gets done correctly.
- Basic Microsoft excel and word skills.
- Gmail and Google Calendar Skills.
- You will likely be asked to help me with school items. My previous assistant went so far as to read the chapter before class ahead of me and write notes on it. This level of autonomy is hoped for and encouraged. And will also be compensated for.
- Must be able to communicate via text message, the “Notes” app on the iPhone, phone call, and Gmail.
- Must be a proficient English speaker and be able to answer the phone and speak with clients.
- Must have a baseline of Real Estate Skills including MLS searches, being able to schedule showings, and eventually copy prior contracts with new client information and have me review it before being sent out.
- My greatest hope out of an assistant is that I can give you an idea that I have in my head for marketing, clients, investing, etc.. and then YOU take it upon yourself to identify resources and conduct research on the idea to allow me to then put the idea into action.
- Must be able to read my college syllabus’s with assignment and important dates and add to calendar/to do lists.
- MUST be a free thinker and add value to my business and personal life, I need help getting organized.
- Sending birthday cards, home purchase anniversary cards, Christmas/Holliday cards
- Manage Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Zillow, and various other accounts
- Send confirmation emails for appointments
- Research new marketing opportunities
- Research travel items for me as needed. Flights, hotels, activities, etc.
- Someone able to operate my MLS.
- Able to perform a CMA.
- Able to write and design local blog content and post things to social media accounts.
- Research property deed/ tax information for a property
Sample tasks VA must be able to complete:
-“Good morning, please add that I need to pay water bill by this date to my calendar.”
-“Hello I forwarded you my syllabus for my next two classes, please read over and add all the dates I will need to pay attention to.”
-“Hello, can you please go through and organize all the emails in the last year according to the property address or client.”
-“Can you please send our “Thank You” email template to our client John Smith”
-“Can you please send over our Thank Basket to our client”
-“Can you please send this Christmas basket to our client”
-“I have an idea to have a JotForm created for new buyers, please dig into this idea and identify someone who is good at JotForm’s via Fiverr and conduct some “New Buyer Questionnaire” searches online to create a criteria to go off of.”