I'm looking for a Virtual Assistant who is
- a hawk when it comes to attention to detail
- a natural problem solver with a can-do attitude
- great in communication (written & verbal)
Given that I'm based out of Washington, DC I'm looking to work with someone who is +/-6hrs of my time zone. So if you are from another timezone please do not apply as I'll simply reject your application.
Initially, you will work about 8-10 hrs per week as we learn each other work style. And down the road I envision it to grow to 20-25hrs / week. Really looking for that individual who can stay on long-term, who does not need to know the answer to everything, however, know how to get answers.
Below I will list out some example tasks that you will work on.
- Draft emails and business documents based on our discussion/conversation. At times, I'll send you voice messages/notes that will have the content. You will have to put it in a document.
- Set up appointments (via call or email) for me on my behalf
Requirements for this position:
- Awesome High-speed internet for audio/video calls
- At a minimum be available during the times we agreed upon
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on mutually agreed deadline
- Submitted work should be of good quality
- Great in English (grammar, punctuation & everything)
- Familiarize with Google for Work (Doc, Sheets, Presentation & Voice)
Any prior work experience in posting social media content to facebook business pages will be considered a plus. Though not required. Same goes for design skills (photoshop, canva & etc).
Interview/Selection for this position:
- Your application. In your application cover letter state all your strengths and weakness. And provide a minimum of one example so that I can get to know you well. If you send in your application without this then you automatically fail the attention to detail part and I'll simply reject the application.
- If we proceed to the second step of the selection process, then I would like to do a video interview.
If you have any questions then just ask. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for considering this position.