Seeking a highly experienced online assistant/virtual admin to perform the below admin, executive assistant, and marketing support functions. We are a fast growing news publisher.
I need someone that can work 20-40 hours a week.
-------- TASKS/FUNCTIONS ---------------
- Manage one of our key email accounts
- Handle and respond to what you can
- “Redirect” or flag the messages that require my personal attention to me
- Send out emails to prospects, targets, companies, vendors, reporters, news media, etc.
- Email companies that we have reviewed and inform them that we've reviewed them
- Keyword research
- Internet research
- Conducting research to find emails and contact information for target companies (senior executives)
- Upload articles/posts using our site's WordPress Text Editor
- We have writers and editors to write and edit the articles, but will need the virtual assistant to post/upload the completed articles
- Optimize content for search engines (integrate keywords)
- Add images to the posts (we use [url removed, login to view] and will create an account for you)
- Optimize Meta descriptions
(4) Newsletter Management
- Perform research and recommend which of these tools to use: MailChimp vs. AWeber vs. GetResponse vs......
- Manage our newsletter process (creating the newsletter content, sending out the newsletter, etc.)
(5) Social Media/Marketing
- Manage our social media profiles
- Share newly posted articles on Twitter and FB
- Research and contact "influencers" on Twitter and tweet them a copy of newly posted articles
- Blogger outreach
- Support marketing efforts
(6) Other Tasks/Functions
- Post Upwork job postings for freelance writers, editors and other staff
- Screen candidates and decline those that do not meet a pre-defined criteria
- Coordinate any other executive admin functions
- Data entry
- Prioritize and organize scheduled events, plan and organize meetings
- Have regular touchpoint and online calls with me to keep me regularly updated
- Helping out with overall management of our site (non-technical functions)
I realize that you may not know everything from the start and may need some pointers as you get a hang of what I need and my working style. I'm relaxed and easy to work with.
I currently perform a lot of the tasks above, and your first week or so will mostly be spent learning what I do.
-------- QUESTIONS ---------------
(A) Do you currently use MS Word and Excel? How good are you with Excel?
(B) Which of the below times will you be interested in? Monday-Friday, anytime between
- 8AM & 4PM CST
- 8AM & 5PM CST
- 9AM & 4PM CST
- 9AM & 5PM CST
- 8:30AM & 4PM CST
- 8:30AM & 5PM CST
- I am open to anytime during U.S. business hours
(C) What key tasks/activities have you performed in the past as an executive assistant/admin? Please provide examples
(D) If we interview you tomorrow and decided to hire you, when will you be able to start working?
(E) This one is extremely important:
Please review the "TASKS/FUNCTIONS" section above, and let me know your experience level with regards to each one. Basically what I am looking for is what any employer looks for in a job candidate: "what has this candidate done in their past that will allow them successfully complete the tasks that come with this current job."
So, please tell me how/what skills you have that will allow you to successfully conduct these tasks:
- Email management
- Research & SEO
- Newsletter Management
- Social Media/Marketing/Promotions
- Other Executive Admin Tasks/Functions
I look forward to your responses.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [login to view URL]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Being in this industry for 5 years I can assure you that I can deliver quality work and on time response to all request and work that i need to do. Please add me up on skype champoi252.