I am looking for someone with amazing spoken English skills who can pass for being naturally American and has no problem speaking and understanding Americans with a southern accent.
You will man the phones for our business and do our customer service.
Working hours: from 8:00am to 5:00pm in America/New_York timezone
Please with your proposal submit an attachment audio file of you speaking the responses to the following questions: (If you can't attach an audio file please submit it to YouTube or something like that so I can listen to it with link). Anyone applying for this job that skips this step will be immediately disqualified.
Please speak your answers to the following questions:
1. What is your name and where are you from?
2. Why are you interested in this job?
3. Do you have a phone system already in place so we can forward calls to you and you can start right away?
4. How fast is your internet, is there a delay when you call to America from your phone line?
5. Have you worked this kind of job before?
6. How good are you with computers? Are you able to use Office products like excel and word?
7. Are you ready and available to work full time in United States eastern time zone business hours?.