We are looking for A Super Admin, a Jack of all trades, US Native Speaker and US Based
- Develop and maintain contact lists, agendas, meeting scheduling, routine communication and coordinate other business support activities
- Prepare files and maintain file storage and file retrieval systems
- Travel planning and coordination including reservations, itinerary planning, etc.
- Email management, scheduling and calendaring
- Perform additional tasks as they arise
- Creative Work such as any type of print publishing, flyers, brochures etc
- Social Media Management
- Data research and Data Entry
- Web Savvy
- Experience in managing and organizing documents and schedules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Google Docs
- Excel Knowledge advanced level in doing formulas.
This Part time or Full time potentially. Mostly I am looking to build strong relationships with Experienced Va's. The goal here it to push ongoing work to you when we get it.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS