We are looking for an exceptional administrative assistant to join our team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Providing efficient, reliable and professional administrative support to the medical director and the rest of the team;
* Managing communications by means of emails and phone calls and responding to inquiries both internal and external;
* Scheduling meetings and appointments;
* Coordinating activities to ensure timely and successful completion of tasks;
* Preparing and editing reports, correspondence, and other documents;
* Maintaining and organizing records and files; and
* Other miscellaneous tasks as directed.
To be considered for this job it is essential that you have excellent business English, both written and spoken. In addition, confidentiality is important to us and we’ll do a background check upon hiring.
In your cover letter please highlight your skills that you think are necessary for this job.
Please note that you must have high speed internet (and preferably a backup) and some availability during Pacific business hours.