We are looking for a full-time Virtual Assistant (VA) to help grow an advertising agency.
A few months ago, I decided to transition from freelancing and opened an advertising agency called Unignorable that would focus on full-funnel advertising for disruptive brands.
Right now, Unignorable has a huge growth opportunity to scale fast by working in an underserved market. Above your proposal, put the number of years Martin Sorrell worked in WPP. So we need an ambitious high-performance team to reach our goals for 2020-21.
Your responsibilities include:
1. Cold outreach (the scripts, marketing channels, and software to use will be provided). This is going to take most of your time in the beginning.
2. Scheduling appointments with prospects.
3. Market research (both for clients and agency itself).
4. General administrative tasks like email filtering and data entry.
5. Creating SOPs and possibly managing other virtual assistants.
Non-negotiable qualifications (in order of importance):
1. Alignment with our values + confidentiality (culture deck attached).
2. Ability to get the job done no matter what.
3. Ability to learn new things fast and often.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
5. Extreme attention to detail.
6. Basic knowledge with technical tools like Google Drive tools.
- Experience with tools like Woodpecker, Notion, marketing CRMs and similar software.
- Past experience working at an ad agency and/or as a virtual assistant.
In the beginning, you will be paid a base monthly salary of $300 USD + commission for each new client, accounting for a total potential of over $600+.
Over the next year, you'll have chances to increase your total potential salary by 1-3x based on your skills and most importantly the alignment with our values.
Since we are very close to scale mode at our company, there is a huge opportunity to grow into larger roles here as well. In the base case scenario, you could get to a c-level executive position.
Lastly, I like to reward high-performance people, so bonuses are also available!
Other benefits of working at Unignorable:
- Remote work.
- Flexible hours (we don't care when and how much you work as long as you get the job done).
- Constant free education and learning new skills (you'll have the opportunity to learn everything from sales to design and media buying if you choose to).
- Being around a great team and other high-performance individuals.
- Possibility of earning free founders equity.
Have in mind, this is a long-term project and we are looking for high-performers who are going to stay with us for at least 1-2 years, preferably a lot longer!
If you are interested, send me a proposal no longer than 150 words. Then, expect to do small sample work and have a video interview.
Our website: [login to view URL]