The company has developed a leading cloud service used by companies all over the world. They now need to strengthen their first line support.
This position involves weekend work (12 hours on Saturdays and 12 hours on Sundays during daytime (GMT-3)).
- At least 18 years old.
- Solid customer support skills.
- Excellent verbal presentation and communication techniques in clear English and Spanish language with no accent.
- Computer experienced and internet-savvy.
- Excellent customer assistance and problem solving skills.
You will be responsible for answering questions related to the company's cloud service. The work will consist of handling 1st line support questions. For 2nd and 3rd line support questions the staff at the head office will step in.
Customer contacts will take place through different channels: email, web chat and phone/Skype.
Basically, you will help existing customers with their questions and follow up leads who have contacted the company.
You will work with both English and Spanish speaking customers.
- Competitive salary package .
- Career development and training – We provide product knowledge training to enhance your skills.
This position involves daytime work in USA timezones.
Interviews will be done continously. Please, don't wait with applying for this job.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 6 $/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I have got extensive virtual operation managing experience under my belt so far in different industries/fields. Hoping to hear from you asap in order to take it further.