We require an ambitious, analytical, hard-working and communicative virtual assistant for an e-commerce business.
You will analyse & select new products to add to the portfolio, open accounts with suppliers, negotiate discounts, place orders and DEVELOP RELATIONSHIPS. You will be making a lot of calls and sending a lot of e-mails, and doing product analysis and research!
You will also be doing inventory planning and shipment creation as required.
The following are essential for this work:
- Prior experience of Amazon FBA
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to talk positively and politely over the phone and listen and engage with their needs
- Ability to write powerful e-mails
- Numerical skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel for numerical analysis
- Hard-working ethic and a drive to succeed
- Organised, self-starter with initiative, ability to work independently, plan and manage time
- Desire to learn
There will be specific targets to meet for number of products selected, accounts opened, and orders placed.
Days and hours: Monday-Friday, UK business hours (5am - 5pm), UK time zone. You must be contactable outside those hours in case of emergencies.
Internet and power: you must have access to a reliable and fast internet connection with an unlimited data allowance. You must have reliable power with no outages.
Pay: $300 per month + Performance Based Bonus
For successful applicants there will be an unpaid training / trial period of up to two weeks before the start (depending on how quickly you learn).
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with a short video recording of yourself explaining your experience with Amazon FBA and why will be the best hire for this position. Upload the recording as an attachment or just paste a shareable Google Drive link.