I'm in need of an assistant to take on some casual clerical work which will, initially at least, be focused on business oriented research tasks. To begin with, the work will be ad-hoc, but has the potential to develop into a regular, part time position later on.
You will require the following skills:
- excellent communication (spoken and written English) skills
- good initiative and willingness to recognise opportunities to exceed your brief when appropriate
- ability to quickly find, integrate and summarise new concepts and information
- ability to make references and citations correctly
- proficiency in using internet search tools (e.g. Google) for research assignments
- ability to effectively deal with people and make enquiries through other means when necessary
- good general computer / office skills
The following skills are advantageous:
- good comprehension of technical information
- experience or knowledge of business administration or taxation issues
- experience or knowledge anything closely related to software development or IT
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skill set, please advise me of your experience and an hourly rate. I will negotiate an initial minimum number of hours with the successful candidate.