This is an awesome opportunity to for you to create more content on your own Youtube channel as well as have some fun. Montag Press is looking for energetic, passionate readers with active Vlogs to review our novels. While we are not offering much in terms of monetary compensation, this is a great opportunity for those who have a monetized Youtube channel with a growing following. You get more content to post, and we'll direct more traffic to your page by sharing your video.
We would like you to post a 3-5 minute video on one of our novels. All of our novels are speculative fiction (science fiction, horror, fantasy, historical fiction, etc.) and many cover controversial topics, so we need readers with strong stomachs.
We are looking for honest reviews to help promote our novels, so feel free to say both what you liked and what you disliked about the book. All of our novels are in English, but we are looking for Vloggers around the world. As long as you can read and speak/write reasonably good English, feel free to bid!
Interested candidates should:
1) Look up the novels from this list, select one title, and tell us why you want to read it:
• "The Broken Coast" by Bruce Lee Bond
• "The Red Light Princess" by James W. Bodden
• "Dystopia Boy: The Unauthorized Files" by Trevor D. Richardson
• "Reconquest: Mother Earth" by Carl Alves
2) Give us a link to your Youtube channel so we can see the quality of your work.
3) We realize that it may take some time for Amazon to ship the book to you and more time to read it, so please take this into consideration when you give us your time frame and allow for 14-28 days.
Once the project is awarded, you should:
1) Purchase the paperback version of the novel on Amazon. The project award will be enough to cover the cost of the book plus a little extra for your trouble.
2) Read the novel!
3) Make a 3-5 minute video in which you hold your copy of the book up to the camera for at least a few seconds and talk about what you found interesting. Please use as much creativity and humor as you have in you.
4) Post the video on Youtube with links to Montag Press's website, Montag Press's Facebook page, and the Amazon purchase link.
5) Tell your friends on all your social media platforms!
Optional: You may buy the ebook version in addition to the paperback version to shorten project completion time, but you must present the paperback in the video.
We prefer videos to be in English, but we will accept videos in sign language or other languages if they are accompanied by English subtitles.
We have many novels that need reviewing and additional publicity, so this project has the potential to become a longer-term business relationship in which you get to read dozens of awesome novels for free at the same time as building your following on Youtube.