budget is less than $120
I need video editing software created to do the following:
A Windows based software solution that can allow me to:
- import media files
- trim videos
- insert basic transitions
- insert still images
- insert background music
- insert new clips
- Export as MPG or WMV Video file with predetermined settings. (according to a text file)
See attached image
1. The start and stop buttons should mark each segment
2. The slider bar should be able to adjust the start and stop positions
3. Clicking on "Clip x" should assign that segment to clip #x showing the start and stop times selected.
4. clicking on intro/outro buttons should allow me to assign a still image as an intro/outro to that particular clip. When the clip builds, it should insert the intro/outro if assigned and hold for specified amount of time. (Text file instructions will be read by program)
All clips should fade in/out with or without an assigned intro/outro.
5. Once desired number of clips are assigned, the Save all clips wil save the clips according to the naming and directory instructions given in the text file.
6. Output files will be in WMV or Mpeg2 DVD format.
-------------------------------the text file (not set in stone just a human readable/writable format)
1. 12345 (the project name)
2. ...\My Software\Videos\[url removed, login to view] (clips will be project name a, b, c, etc.
3. 320x240 (output video sizes)
4. WMV (output type)
(1) How fast can you complete the project?
(2) Are you willing to work many iterations to get it right?
(3) Have any sample work in video editing?