I'd like to have a short motion graphic that illustrates the following concept:
- There are small, medium and large decisions. (The balances)
- There are small, medium and large bits of information that are used to make decisions.
- Some decisions are require multiple pieces of information to "tip the balance".
- The decisions made may influence the subsequent decisions.
- After all of the decisions are made, the "information" becomes the "Decisions".
The 3 images attached are intended to represent the idea of "information" in multiple sizes raining down on the balances. As the information collects, the balance tips to a decision point and that "collection" of information will drop to a lower balance to contribute to other decisions.
(Or, it can fall directly to the bottom. Not all decisions made in the upper section will impact the lower decisions.)
I want the graphic to start with all of the information at the top and the balances all level. As the information loads on each side (Some analysis will have information on either side, until there is enough to "tip the scale" in a direction. The information then slides off and either collects on a lower balance to start to make that decision, or it falls to the bottom.
I am thinking it can run for 20 - 30 seconds.
At the end, all of the scales are tipped to the left or right (representing a decision) and all of the "information" that was used in collected in the bottom as the Decision criteria.
41 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hey, I’m interested and ready to work on your project now, work with me and get amazing results. Thanks. Portfolio: mnv3D Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.